Friday, November 30, 2012

Happy Friday!!!

Hello from Mosquito Beachwear,

Happy Friday Everyone!!!  We are getting in the "Holiday Spirit" here in Colorado!  The Christmas lights are on the house, and little by little I'm decorating the main areas of our home.  Zoe is a little too interested in some of my pinecone displays and runs off with bits and pieces now and then.  Little Stinker!  We'll see what happens when we get the tree up and decorated, yikes!  She certainly has a lot of spunk and plenty of energy!  I wouldn't want it any other way.  She's so much fun and entertains us daily!
I'm excited to walk the streets of Historic Downtown Littleton tonight with my girlfriends!  Should be fun!  Have a Wonderful Weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE reading your comments . . .
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!