Tuesday, April 16, 2013

St Barths = Heaven on Earth!!!

Happy April everyone!

First of all, I have to say with a heavy heart how saddened I was to hear about the Boston tragedy.  Even though we are out of the country on vacation, we still try to keep up with what's happening in our home land.  Very, very sad. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected by the bombing.
What's seems like our "annual hike" to Colombier Beach on the lovely island of St Barths!  After a steep decent through a narrow rocky path, we arrived at this . . .

I always like to take a foot shot, a must! Total relaxation, ahhhhhhh!!!



Once we'd had enough of the wonderful sun and calm water, it was time to put on our hiking and shoes and head back.  It was quite windy so I had to hold tight on my new hat!





We ended our day with a fun evening spent with our good friends, Peggy & Dave!  Ben made them a delicious tarragon chicken dish and I set a lovely table and got together all the appetizers, veggies and dessert.  Our guys like to enjoy a cigar and being silly!   Peggy & I were teasing with our look alike cigars (actual breadsticks), ha!
Take care . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE reading your comments . . .
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!