Saturday, March 9, 2013

March is coming in like a Lion!!!

Happy March everyone!



It seems as though March is coming in like a lion in Denver!  Last Sunday we had a blizzard and again today! Oh my! I guess it should be expected since March is one of our snowiest months.  Last week the snow was light and fluffy but today it's a heavy wet snow and was weighing down our tree limbs. So, I got out there and shook them off.  I got an face full of snow at times and just laughed!  Above are some "before and after" pics of the bulky snow.  It's still coming down, so a nice day to stay in!
I call this "the mountain that I created!"  Ha!

 Zoe just got groomed yesterday but her lack of hair didn't stop her from frolicking around the backyard!  She's definitely a snow pup!  It's so much fun to watch her racing around & sticking her nose in the snow!


 Denver is celebrating 5280 Restaurant Week right now and we've enjoyed 2 wonderful dinners out; Panzano's & The Keg ~ Delicious!!!  You get two spectacular meals for $52.80!!! I LOVE that they have this during my Birthday!  Thanks to the Mile High City! Tonight we have reservations at Ocean Prime with all 4 of us and some friends but not sure if we'll have to cancel or not due to extreme weather.  The news people advise against going out.  

Stay warm and enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE reading your comments . . .
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!