Monday, April 4, 2011

"Suddenly I See"

Hello from Mosquito Beachwear,

I just heard the song “Suddenly I See” by KT Tunstall and started my day smiling! Good ol’ Colorado!
We go from mid 80's to Brrrr 28 degrees and snow!!! Huh! We are used to it here and love it just the same! Being the mile high city, it will melt before you know it!

I never thought I was a country music fan but OMG! Last night on the CMA awards I just loved Keith Urban, Carrie Underwood, Sugarland, Lady Antebellum, Hootie & Martina McBride, WOW!
Miranda Lambert had a great night and cutie pie, Taylor Swift won Entertainer of the Year! I was totally moved by Zac Brown and James Taylor when they sang “Colder Weather” a song about Colorado and ended with Rock a bye Sweet Baby James! Wonderful!

Back to dreaming of that beach vacation & taking along our wonderful Mosquito Beachwear! Sunshine today so I’ll photograph new Etsy items and list them asap!

Enjoy your Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE reading your comments . . .
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!