Wednesday, April 6, 2011

"You and Your Heart"

Hello from Mosquito Beachwear,

Jack Johnson is one of my favorite musicians with his fun in the sun, happy, feel good songs! His song “You and Your Heart” is my blog song of the day! Check out his surfing video of this song on YouTube, very cool!
He’s such a good guy. While traveling in Japan as part of the To The Sea tour, Johnson and his crew were in Osaka when the earthquake struck on March 11. Johnson stated, “My family and I were in our hotel room on the 29th floor in Osaka when the earthquake hit. Although it was an extremely nerve-racking experience, it was nothing compared to what those closer to the epicenter are going through. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of the families that have been affected by the earthquake and tsunami. We are making a donation to help with the relief efforts and hope to be back in Japan soon to reunite with friends and play more music.”

 I am donating 25% of My Etsy sales to Japan Relief.

Have a great day!!!
http://mosquitobeachwear.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE reading your comments . . .
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!