Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Hello from Mosquito Beachwear,

Happy Mother's Day!!! There's no greater joy & love for me than being a mother! I can't imagine my life without my two boys! The great loves of my life!!!
Here is a beautiful poem I'd like to share:
A Mother's Love

Your arms were always open when I needed a hug.
Your heart understood when I needed a friend.
Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson.
Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly . . .
I Love You!!!
Kudos to my Wonderful Mother!!! You are the Best!!!

Have a lovely Mother's Day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dee, Happy Mothers Day! Just being a Mom and having a wonderful Mom is a gift in itself. Thanks for the Poem. Enjoy you day. So happy to have you visit my blog. xo Sue

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE reading your comments . . .
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!