Friday, May 13, 2011

Great Memories of a Great Day!!!

Hello from Mosquito Beachwear,

Great Memories of a Great Day!!! A week ago today, my Husband, Oldest Son, Mom and I hopped in the car and headed to Boulder, CO to see our Youngest Son Graduate. It was a Gorgeous Day! Thank goodness a thin cloud layer helped us get stay more comfortable through most of the ceremony because once that sun came out it was intense! The Mary Rippon Theatre was a Beautiful setting for the Graduation!

I was filled with such pride! My son tried to shock us by going against the traditional garb and wore his favorite Grateful Dead t-shirt and silly “Harry Potter” like pants!!! My Mom & I just looked at each other (gasped and laughed!) and decided it’s not that big of deal and you have to choose your battles! Ha! He’s a funny kid and that fit his personality to the tee!!! Being an individual and his own person is his shtick! His poetry blows me away and I have high hopes that someday his name will be among the great poets!!! Way to go Grant and all the Graduates out there!!! Best of luck!!!

Here is my inspirational quote of the day:
"You have achieved success if you
have lived well, laughed often
and loved much."
- Author Unknown

Have a Terrific Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE reading your comments . . .
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!