Monday, May 16, 2011

Spring Cleaning!!!

Hello from Mosquito Beachwear,

Yesterday I gave myself a swift kick in the rump and did some much needed Spring Cleaning! As you can see, my office closet was a mess! The unforunate thing is that I kept putting it off and before you know it, it was 7 pm and I was just starting!!! Ha!
3 hours later and umpteen bags for recycling later, I had a more manageable closet! Nice! It feels so good to accomplish something that makes my life simpler, Love it!

Inspirational quote of the day:
"The secret of getting started is breaking
your complex, overwhelming tasks into
small manageable tasks, and then
starting on the first one."
- Mark Twain

Have a Happy, Productive Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE reading your comments . . .
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!