Thursday, June 30, 2011

Etsy Overload!!!

Hello from Mosquito Beachwear,

Whew!  I think I'm on Etsy Overload, ha!  Between creating products, photography, posting, checking activity feed, looking through beautiful treasuries, commenting on teams, renewing item etc. I'm wiped out!
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE it and will continue with all my Etsy-isms!  You fellow Etsy Entrepreneurs Team are a Terrific group of people!  You are all the best and without you, I'd have 0 followers!  Thank you a million, zillion times for following me!  These are my latest fresh water pearl pieces.  Brilliant color and very versatile.  You can find them on my Etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/DeezignerBliss?ref=si_shop

I've always had a strong sense of Patience, but with only 2 sales in 8 months it's getting a little crazy!  I'm going to have a lot of jewelry to give as gifts or use myself, because I love each piece I make.  Whatever. . .

Have a Terrific Day!!!
http://mosquitobeachwear.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE reading your comments . . .
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!