Thursday, June 2, 2011

Fascinating French Open!

Hello from Mosquito Beachwear,

I've been fascinated by the French Open this year! Sorry to hear Maria Sharapova (Russia) lost today to Na Li of China. Bummer! The only part of Maria's game that gets to me is her moan at every hit, ahhh!
I'm a big fan of Raphael Nadal (Spain) and hope he can beat Andy Murray (United Kingdom) in the semi finals to go on to the final! Nadal is such a cool player with all the right moves and he seems like a great person too! Also a big fan of Roger Federer (Switzerland)!
He has a tough semi final match against Novak Djokovic (Serbia). For all the latest updates on Roland Garros 2011.

I just have to add that I'm the biggest fan of my son who plays an excellent game of tennis and is so much fun to watch and cheer on!!! Way to go Wes!!!

Have a Great Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE reading your comments . . .
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!