Saturday, June 18, 2011

Love & Family is Key!!!

Hello from Mosquito Beachwear,

I woke up to the birds singing, the sun shining and a feeling of happiness and contentment! Happy Saturday! Having an appreciation for a LOVING husband and two WONDERFUL children is my source of happiness and makes my life meaningful & worthwhile! All the material things seem insignificant. Love & Family is the key!

I know the world isn't a perfect place but hearing Louis Armstrong singing "Wonderful World" makes me hopeful!!! Such a feel good song!

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

The colours of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shakin' hands, sayin' "How do you do?"
They're really saying "I love you"

I hear babies cryin', I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll ever know
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world
Yes, I think to myself, what a wonderful world

Have a Joyful Day!!!
http://mosquitobeachwear.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE reading your comments . . .
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!