Hello from Mosquito Beachwear,
1. Check out flu outbreaks etc. from CDC if you're going on a cruise.
2. Re-apply sunscreen every 2 hours.
3. On the plane - keep hydrated and point overhead vent close to your head. Try to sit near front of plane where ventilation is best.
4. Periodically raise & lower your heels while seated on the plane and walk up & down the aisle a few times.
5. Do take melatonin, don't drink alcohol and don't take a nap right when you arrive. Get on local time.
6. Stay away from raw foods, beware of buffets and bottled water is best.
Great tips I would definitely follow!
Have an Excellent Day!!!