Thursday, August 4, 2011

Too much Fun!!!

Hello from Mosquito Beachwear,

Haven't had a chance to blog the last few days because I was having way "Too much Fun!!!"  Lots of Laughing, Talking, Eating & Drinking!!!  The first stop my Mom took me to was to see my sister, Chris, and her family, Lovely!  Beautiful new home and she made us fuzzy navels, yum!


Then a Super Fun & Luscious lunch at PF Changs with my Fabulous Cousins, Nancy & Kelly!!!  Tons to talk about and lots of Laughs!




So thrilled I got to get together with my "forever friends,"  I have known from elementary, middle & high school!!!  SO MUCH FUN!!!  Felt a little slow the next day but got myself out of bed early to go to swim exercises with my Mom!!!  What a great visit!!!  Loved it!!!

Now it's back to reality!  Mosquito Beachwear is now offering a Sizzlin' August Sale with 30% off entire store!  Please take a look, http://www.mosquitobeachwear.com/

Have a Great Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE reading your comments . . .
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!