Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy 1st day of Winter!!!

Hello from Mosquito Beachwear,

This is my view as I look out our back door on this 1st day of winter!  Whew!  I guess it's going to be a White Christmas!  Yeah!  I love it!  Thank goodness we can stay inside, but for those of you traveling, I wish you safe Travels!  17 degrees in Denver with 2 feet  snow accumulation and it's still coming down.  Welcome Winter!
 














If you're like me on this cold, snowy day, I'm dreaming of warm, tropical temps with palm trees swaying and gentle waves rolling in, ahhh!  Mosquito Beachwear is a terrific addition to your packing list should you decide to plan a beach vacation!  Check out our 50% off all in stock apparel sale: http://shop.mosquitobeachwear.com/

Have a Happy 1st day of Winter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE reading your comments . . .
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!