Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sending a BIG HAPPY DAY to all Mother's!!!

Hello from Mosquito Beachwear,

Sending a BIG MOTHER'S DAY HUG to my Mom, Sister and all Mother's out there!!!  Happy Happy Mother’s Day to all the beautiful, selfless, strong, kind and irreplaceable moms in our lives! We don’t know what we would do without you!!!

Here are a few lovely Mother's quotes that I love:
All that I am,
I owe to my mother

A Mother's love is instinctual, unconditional and forever . . .

If I had a flower for each time I thought of my mother,
I could walk in my garden forever . . .


Last but not least, a huge Thank You to my boys who fill my life with so much joy and happiness!!!

Have a Wonderful Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE reading your comments . . .
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!