Friday, July 27, 2012

Excellent Week!!!

Hello from Mosquito Beachwear,



I hope you've had an excellent week!  To make it even better, why don't you take a quick look at our Christmas in July sale with 25% off all in stock apparel and FREE U.S. Shipping!  Here is our link: http://mosquitobeachwear.com/
Being back home with my sweet little Zoe feels GREAT after an EXCELLENT week at my new part time job with Illuminations by Design!  Training is going well and everyone is so nice.  After spending the week surrounded by gorgeous lighting fixtures I want to change out some of the lighting in our home!  Oh my! I'm already spending money and I just started!  Ha!

As far as Zoe's training, it's a work in progress, 2 steps forward and 1 step back.  Soooo, today I will definitely look into puppy training, ha!  To amplify this need, just a few minutes ago as I was writing this (and wanting to spend time with Zoe) another accident and lots of mischief occured. Doggonit! Strengthening my husbands argument that she should not be upstairs on carpeted floors until she's potty trained.  I knew he was right but I really love being with her as much as possible.  Oh well, live and learn!

Have an Excellent Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE reading your comments . . .
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!