Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!!!

Hello from Mosquito Beachwear,

Happy 4th of July to everyone!  Hope you have a wonderful day with family and friends celebrating the birth of America!  Here is a wonderful Presidential quotes I found and thought you might enjoy . . .

Freedom has its life in the hearts, the actions, the spirit of men and so it must be daily earned and refreshed - else like a flower cut from its life-giving roots, it will wither and die. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

Our thoughts and prayers go out to those in Colorado Springs, Colorado and other fire devasted areas. 

Here's another appropriate quote/song for this wonderful day . . .
From every mountain side
Let Freedom ring.
~Samual F. Smith, "America"
We at Mosquito Beachwear, including our darling little mascot, Zoe, wish you a very Happy 4th of July!
And I'm proud to be an American,
where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me. ~Lee Greenwood
 
Have a Great Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE reading your comments . . .
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!