Saturday, April 9, 2011

"Soak up the Sun"

Hello from Mosquito Beachwear,

I just watched the youtube video of “Soak up the Sun” by Sheryl Crow , super fun! Another great feel good song!

Sorry to change the subject but . . . Is anyone else upset about the American Idol Shocker of Pia Toscano out?!?!
I was literally crying my eyes out Thursday night and wanted to blog about it yesterday but it’s such a bummer and I’m more of an upbeat person. Well, as I found out from Extra Newsletter:
Tom Hanks tweeted, "How could the USA vote Pia off? I may be done for the season! HANX"
"Who are the people that vote on American idol? That's just crazy! That Pia girl is dope!" - Ashton Kutcher
"Are you watching Idol? I am so shocked and sad." - Ellen DeGeneres
"Pia should have won the whole thing! I'm not watchin Idol anymore. I'm with JLO on this one..." – Snooki
Dang! If I didn’t love all the contestants this season I’d react like Tom Hanks and Snooki and may not watch anymore!
I guess there’s nothing we can change. So I wish Pia well, and as Sheryl Crow sang “I’m gonna tell everyone to Lighten Up!”

Have a fantastic weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE reading your comments . . .
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!