Thursday, May 19, 2011

Kudos to Etsy!!!

Hello from Mosquito Beachwear,

Yesterday I opened up "Etsy Success - Tips to make your shop bloom" email and was enthralled by all the successful people that have quit their day job to sell full time on Etsy!!! I took the advice from Blue Hour Designs to open a Flickr account. It was so user friendly and I enjoyed it too! Now there is another way to show all my Deezigner Bliss jewelry! These are photos of my latest Etsy pieces! Here is my Flickr link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/deezignerbliss/
I loved how one seller StephieMc said "I always say that I didn’t quit my day job, but that my day job quit me. I think it was a blessing in disguise." I can relate to that StephieMc!!!

So many inspiring stories from intriguing people that work so hard to be able to live without their day jobs. I highly recommend this link! http://www.etsy.com/storque/seller-handbook/quit-your-day-job-blue-hour-designs-12728/
Have an Inspiring Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE reading your comments . . .
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!