Monday, July 25, 2011

Backyard Beauty!!!

Hello from Mosquito Beachwear,

Our big summer project has paid off with Lovely, Backyard Beauty!!!  My husband and son did the majority of the work; raking/blowing rock, digging a bigger flower bed, placing metal stripping and repositioning and dry stacking rock wall!  Whew!  BIG JOB!  I helped where I could and planted all the flowers, which I've been watching over and caring for everyday!  Needless to say, the deer have munched on some of the flowers which is why I thought I better take this picture before they've eaten all the colorful blooms.  I quess I should have taken these words seriously: "deer resistant but they may still eat many of the flowers on this list"  Oh well, I'll keep up my gardening no matter what!

This is the last week of our Christmas in July 25% off Sale!  Please take a look . . .http://www.mosquitobeachwear.com/

Have a Spectacular Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE reading your comments . . .
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!