Sunday, July 24, 2011

Excellent Concert!!! Excellent Night!

Hello from Mosquito Beachwear,

I'm still singing the GREAT Steve Miller Band Songs from the EXCELLENT Concert I heard last night at the Spectacular Red Rocks Amphitheatre!  WOW!  Buddy Guy started out the night right with his legendary blues!  Loved it!  He brought out a 12 year old Blues Guitarist named Quinn Sullivan.  WOW!  Then Steve Miller came out with song after excellent song!  WOW!  Loved it!  Swingtown, Rock'n me baby, Jungle Love, Take the Money and Run, Jet Airliner, Abracadabra, Dance, Dance, Dance, The Stake, The Joker (Some people call me Maurice) and Fly like an Eagle!!!  He promoted his "Kid's Rock Free" program which raises money to start music schools for all kids (no matter what) and he had one of the kids from his school on stage with him!  TERRIFIC!

It was a beautiful night with a fun, happy, pleasant crowd.  Red Rocks is a wonderful venue to see concerts and I've seen many though out my 30 years in Colorado but this one was my FAVORITE so far!!!

Don't forget our Christmas in July Sale of 25% off entire store through July 31st. http://shop.mosquitobeachwear.com/

Have a Wonderful Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE reading your comments . . .
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!