Sunday, January 27, 2013

Pretty in Pink!!!

Happy January Everyone!

Hope all of you are enjoying a wonderful January!  It's been a busy month for me!  Just thought I'd add a fun photo of my li'l Zoe, Pretty in Pink!!!  She got groomed yesterday and they put this cute Valentine bandana on her, so I thought "Great photo opportunity!"  She's surrounded by  her many pink toys!


 
Good news: Business has been booming at the lighting showroom where I work!  Word was that January is usually slow, but not so!  January 16-20, 2013 our showroom closed down and 6 of us went to the Dallas Lighting Market.  All the latest new styles were previewed. It was very exciting and so much fun!  Lots of walking, listening and learning what's new!  Loved it!  To top it off, my brother and his wife came to the World Trade Center to meet me for a fun party night in one of the lighting showrooms!  They had a great spread of food, drinks and live music!  It was the highlight of my trip, especially since I hadn't seen them for many years!

 
Now, I'm busy updating my home office.  Zoe is sitting in our new leather recliner (Ben's request for a comfy chair).  Don't worry, I'll take off the protection sheet on the foot rest, ha!  Yesterday I bought the fun aqua glass floor lamp from Pier 1.  It has the prettiest white drum shade with aqua inside!  I wanted to get a new floor lamp from my lighting showroom but freight is soooo expensive and once I saw this lamp, I knew it would look great!  Today I hope to make new drapery panels with this darling white with aqua dots fabric.  The aqua sheer fabric may be for some stripe banding at the top of the panels or I could tie it in a bow near the top.  We'll see . . .  Sometime this week my new corner desk should arrive!!!  So excited!


2013 is starting off on a great note!  Sure hope it continues for all of us!  Tonight will be a special evening with my boys home for a delicious dinner and catch up time! 

Enjoy the remainder of January!  If you have any need for sheer, mosquito clothing - take a look at our website. . .http://mosquitobeachwear.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE reading your comments . . .
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!