Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy May, Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Monday on this beautiful May Day!  I hope everyone enjoyed a wonderful Mother's Day!  I sure did!  Ben & the boys treated me to a spectacular lobster, scalloped sweet potato dish & asparagus meal!  Wow!  It doesn't get much better than this . . .

Wes & Grant fill my life with so much joy!  I'm so proud of both of them and love them soooo much!!!
 Zoe & Grant have become special buds!  They make each other so happy!
 Zoe loves it when Wes comes home for a visit, but loves waking him up from a nap even more!!! Ha!
I love my little puppy, Zoe!!!
 Ben & Grant were wonderful chefs!  Great job guys!  Super Yummy!
 A lovely May day in Colorado on this Mother's Day with a delicious meal!
Sooooo Good!!!
The boys got in a few ping pong games then we all watched "Game of Thrones".  Perfect Day with my guys & pup!
Have a Great Day & Week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE reading your comments . . .
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!